Book review

Hello 5-2, My book is called Diary of a wimpy kid and the author is: Jeff Kinney.

There is a by named Greg Hefley, he lives with his mom and dad. At the start Greg is doing some New Years resolutions. He first starts of by telling his mom to “Stop chewing your potato chips so loudly” Greg’s mom was not impressed. After that, Greg went over to his dad, Frank Hefley and his dad said, “I promise I wont eat candy” The next thing Greg knew, was that his dad was in the garage eating CANDY! Greg was pretty mad. Now its Rodrick’s turn ( Greg’s brother ) He made a list on what his brother cant do to him. Rodrick is ALWAYS rude to Greg, it’s a very low chance he will be nice to him! by the time Greg finished his list Rodrick did all of them, before Greg couldn’t even think of what the punishment was! Greg was pretty mad after that.

My favorite part in the book would be, when Greg gets mad at everybody, because its VERY funny to watch him get mad. There are pictures that describe the scene and what’s happening.

I would recommend this to people who like adventure, funny, and to make their day MUCH better!

I hope this gave some information about this book, so you can read it too!

One thought on “Book review